- AIM - My very first chat client dating back to early 2004. Haven't had much use for it for the past few years from all the changes that were made to the interface
- Yahoo Instant Messenger (now Y!) - My second one that I really don't use anymore. This is how I discovered voice chat back in 2004. On a 33.6kpbs modem. (yes, it was painful and full of static). Don't use this one that much anymore
- ICQ - I briefly used this one, and it just seemed..."meh"
- IRC - Internet Relay Chat. I've been using this one since late 2004 and I got hooked over how public chat is so useful for stuff. I could go into the various clients for IRC, but that's best for a different article
- MSN Messenger (Now Live Messenger) - I've really took to a liking to this one back then and I've consistantly used this one since then and well, I just like it lol.
- Teamspeak - I've used it a few times and I didn't feel that it was that special
- Skype - Voice chat on a grand scale. If it weren't for my horrid connection, I'd use it more
There's also the option of going to mibbit.com and select TsukiIRC from the server list, choose a nickname, and use #blogspot for the channel name. AJAX for easy connections, ne?