Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

20 posts later...

...and this is still a small blog. (not that I'm complaining anyways)

I wanna thank everybody who's been lurkin, commentan, an followan because it makes me want to post moar. I'm at a cool 38 followers now, something I really didn't expect when I decided to make this blog, and it's meeting my exptations of what I want to write about. WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT. So I do hope you guys enjoy reading my incoherent thoughts at times, it's fun making entries.

With that said, as I mentioned yesterday, the Sacrifice Comic, part 3 for Left 4 Dead was released today. I haven't had a chance to read it, but it goes a bit into Francis' backstory. Should be an interesting read.

That's all from me tonight, hope you all have a good night.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry man a good blog will grow eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as people want to read what your postan they will come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog will grow soon! just keep posting for us eager readers!

    ReplyDelete